We had a dream to have an Association for Sales Representatives of Network Marketing / Direct Selling. An Association that cares for it members and what they need.
Ethical Direct Sellers Association (EDSA) wants a 1 million members worldwide who see that doing their business with ethics and values is more important than just numbers.
That our Association calls our bad behaviour of companies.
To recognise ethical companies and call out ones that aren’t.
To use our knowledge helping better the industry we love.
By our online program, online mastermind, online group training.
Using experts and people in the industry for our face to face: Business Development Group, online: workshops, summits.
Oh and having retreats to mingle, learn and slow down with others.
Annual Conferences in Australia, Europe and USA for those that want to expand their business.
Annual awards that have out of the box categories, and rewarding ethical behaviour in the industry.
Using our T.V. Show & Podcast Retire Your Hubby to get the message out with our interviews of experts & people in the industry. Also with our mentors sharing their wisdom & knowledge.
Tracey Hall is a highly motivated business woman who demonstrates accountability, efficiency and a willingness to assist others in reaching their desired goals. She is known for fostering a cohesive spirit within any team she leads.
Tracey’s specialties include:
• Helping Home-based businesses grow
• Connecting entrepreneurs and businesses
• Work at Home career opportunities for At Home Mums and Retirees
Tracey is also dedicated to helping others look and feel great. With 30 years’ experience in the skin care and wellness industry, she offers a wealth of knowledge and skills in helping people attain a healthy, vibrant body.
Her ability to easily build rapport with others creates strong and lasting relationships with customers, business colleagues and fellow team members.
Tracey draws on her extensive experience of managing the journey of creating a successful business to provide expert mentoring and leadership.
She has also launched Ethical Direct Sellers Association for the sales consultants around the world to go to for resources and to be known as ethical representative for the industry.
Of particular note is Tracey’s contribution to the community. Her ultimate goal is to create a thriving not-for-profit enterprise, which generates substantial funds to establish a foundation called Heroes of Today, with a focus on building and sustaining homes for foster children.
Tracey’s background also includes extensive experience in event management. Undertaking a diversity of roles including production, logistics, and HR, Tracey has successfully created and run major events achieving outstanding results and establishing an impressive reputation.
Relevant Business Experience:
- Various management roles within many different companies
- Over 30 years’ experience in direct sales including cold calling, managing teams, sales targets/goals, customer service, sales forecasting, identifying leaders
- 14 years as a board member for a Not for Profit
- 3 years on school council
- 2 years on village committee for Kingston Council
- Certificate 4 in Small Business Management
- Certificate 4 in Governance
- Various customer service roles
- Small business owner
- Direct Sales mentor and trainer
- Currently undertaking Certificate 4 in Project Management Practice